Exception when save excel to pdf on MAC 10.10.5

Hi all
I have an excel file (attached file)
When i open and save it as a PRF extension on Windows and MAC 10.7.5, it is OK

But on MAC 10.10.5, i offen get the exception when call api workbook.save("path_of_file.pdf")

Please help me. Thank you

Hi Cao,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

I have evaluated your presented scenario on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) against Oracle’s JDK 1.8.0_91 & latest revision of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.8.0.2. I am able to observe the CellsException with following stack trace at Workbook.save method. In order to further investigate the matter, a ticket with Id CELLSJAVA-41835 has been logged in our database.

That said, please provide us the complete stack trace from your side so we could match it with the one we are able to observe on our end.

Code:

new Workbook(dir + “2.xlsx”).save(dir + “output.pdf”);

Stack Trace:

Exception in thread "main" com.aspose.cells.CellsException
at com.aspose.cells.zbwm.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.zbwm.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.save(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.save(Unknown Source)
at cells.Cells.main(Cells.java:26)

Yes, i get the same result with you

It mean, my stack trace and your is the same.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

We have logged your comment in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSJAVA-41835 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

when shall we have new release version?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Most probably, you will get a fix tomorrow on Friday, 13-May-2016. Otherwise, you will get it in next week.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.8.0.3 and let us know your feedback.

thank you for your fast response. i will try it and send you feedback asap

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41835) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.