Aspose GridWeb Formula and context menu not working MAC

Hello support,
we are using latest version of aspose grid web. Formula and context menus not working Mac.

Please advise us.
Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.

Are you using

1 - Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for .NET

OR

2 - Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for Java

Please try the latest version: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for .NET v8.7.1.4 and see if it resolves your issue.

Please also provide us your sample project and screenshots highlighting your issues. We will look into it and help you asap.

Hi Shakeel Faiz,
I am using latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for .NET.
Attached sample project. Please run this in Mac system with Safari browser.
1.Add Row and Add Column not working.
2.I think, formula not working under Safari Mac.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your sample project, video, issue description and using Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.

I was able to replicate this issue on Windows 7, Visual Studio 2013 and FireFox 42 as shown in the screenshot.

Please download the sample project attached with this post and run at your end and let us know the run results. We will then create an issue in our database to resolve it. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi Shakeel Faiz,
Thanks for the quick reply.
YES, you are right. Please create a issue ticket. Same problem.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

We have logged these issues in our database for investigation. We will look into them and fix them. Once the issues are resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

These issues have been logged as

• CELLSNET-44320 - Adding rows and columns through context menu is not working
  • CELLSNET-44321 - Context menu grows up when rows or columns are added through it

Hi Shakeel Faiz,
Any solution to the issues.
Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Both of these issues are in progress however there is no fix yet. We have logged your comment in our database against these issues and requested the product team to provide some fix or ETA for these issues. Once there is some news for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We are about to fix your both issues and will send a fix to you either today or in next few days. Once the fix is available for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed the issues CELLSNET-44320 and CELLSNET-44321.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb (.NET) v8.7.2.2 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44321;CELLSNET-44320) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.