3D Drawing Rendered Incorrect in PDF

Hello,

Can you tell me if the following type of DWG document is supported, and if not, is there any time frame for support?

This document is a 3D image of some buildings. and when I convert it to PDF, the layout is flat and incorrect.

See sample document and PDF generated: Campus.zip (2.2 MB)

I am testing for the presence of 3D images/entities, using the following code from the forum but I am confused: the following code will always return if3d = false if any 2d entities in the collection are found after a 3d entity is found.

bool if3d = false;
foreach (Aspose.CAD.FileFormats.Cad.CadObjects.CadBaseEntity obj in cadImage.Entities)
{
	//     IterateCADNodes2(entity);
	if (obj.TypeName == Aspose.CAD.FileFormats.Cad.CadConsts.CadEntityTypeName.FACE3D || 
	    obj.TypeName == Aspose.CAD.FileFormats.Cad.CadConsts.CadEntityTypeName.SOLID3D)
    {
		if3d = true;
	}
	else
	{
	    if3d = false;
    }
}

Thanks,

Sheri

@sheri_steeves,

I suggest you to please try using following alternate in your application to render 3D perspective.

foreach (CadBaseEntity obj in image.Entities)
        {
            //Console.WriteLine("Obj Name" + obj.TypeName);
            if (obj.TypeName == CadEntityTypeName.FACE3D || obj.TypeName == CadEntityTypeName.SOLID3D)
            {
                if3d = true;
                break;
            }
            else
            {
                if3d = false;
            }
        }

I already tried that and the output was worse:

This was my detect 3D code:

foreach (CadBaseEntity obj in image.Entities)
{
    //Console.WriteLine("Obj Name" + obj.TypeName);
    if (obj.TypeName == CadEntityTypeName.FACE3D || obj.TypeName == CadEntityTypeName.SOLID3D)
    {
        if3d = true;
    }
}

Sheri

@sheri_steeves,

I have worked with file shared by you using Aspose.Cad for .NET 18.3 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID CADNET-620 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.