502 Bad Gateway with Merge Document EndPoint

Hello Aspose Words Team,

We have been facing bad gateway responses yesterday and today. I thought we will report that in case you are not aware of since the Status Page shows that no incidents reported.

Regards,

@Softwareselskabet

Thanks for your inquiry. As your issue pertains to cloud API, so we have created a similar thread at aspose.cloud. Please follow that thread for your query.

Hello,
We are experiencing the same 502 and 401 errors (intermittently) and we are also experiencing issues trying to log in to the aspose.cloud support forum to log the issue there. Please assist us URGENTLY as this is causing much havoc with our users and their processes.
Thank you!

@itaccounts

We have investigated the issue and found the root cause. There is some issue in the AWS environment that intermittently effecting the API calls. We are working on it as high priority and will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

Please share some more details of the issue, so we will guide you accordingly.

Hi,
Please advise if you have any feedback with regards to the 502 - Bad Gateway and 401 - Unauthorized responses that we are getting when using the API?

As of this morning it is still occurring.

Thanks
Clinton Speed

@itaccounts

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We have investigated the issue and found that some high Memory/CPU processes were causing the issue. So we have increased the memory of containers, a couple of days ago. It was working fine, but issue arose again today morning. We are working hard to fix the issue permanently and will update you soon.

Please advise if you have any feedback with regards to the 502 - Bad Gateway I am still receiving the error. Thank you.

@SSquires

We will appreciate it, if you please share some more details about the issue. Please confirm the API Call and incident time/date. As we have made some changes and it seems Aspose Cloud sever is stabilize now.

I am using the Aspose Doc Exporter from a wordpress site and trying to export the clients data. When I do that I get the error. 502 Bad Gateway The server returned an invalid or incomplete response. This just happened again today. 3-18-19 12:02pm Eastern Time.

Thank you!

@SSquires

Thanks for sharing the error details. We are investigating the incident and will share more details soon.

@SSquires

I am afraid we are unable to notice any 502-Bad Gateway error in the cloud server log on 18th March. Can you please login to aspose.cloud dashboard and share 502 error screens shot from usage tab for further investigation.