600 DPI file �in.psd� loads as 96 DPI

I changed in.psd to in.txt to upload.

Would Aspose fix a 600 DPI file “in.psd” loading as 96 DPI? See “Imaging PSD loads as wrong DPI.docx” and zip file AsposeTestProject3.zip.

I’m using Aspose Total .NET net4.0 Aspose.Imaging.dll version 3.9.0.0 downloaded today, 9/12/2016, from http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total. I’m running on Windows 8.1, Visual Studio 2013 .NET Framework 4.6.1.

The following code loads a 600 DPI PSD file as 96 DPI:

static void Main(string[] args)

{

Aspose.Imaging.License imagingLicense = new Aspose.Imaging.License();

imagingLicense.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);

Aspose.Imaging.Image image = null;

try

{

string inPath = Directory.GetParent(Directory.GetCurrentDirectory()).Parent.FullName + @“\files\in.psd”;

image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(inPath);

}

finally

{

if (image != null)

image.Dispose();

image = null;

}

}

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your inquiry and sharing sample.

This is to update you that we have investigated the issue at our end. Initial investigation shows that the issue persists. The issue has been logged into our system with ID IMAGINGNET-2075. Our product team will further look into it. We will update you with progress via this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-2075) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.