Issue when saving an .xls to .xlsx

Hi support,

I save one .xls file to .xlsx using the last Aspose.Cells version and, when I open the file (using MS Excel 2013) I get this message:

"This file was created by a newer version of Microsoft Excel and a
converter is needed to open it. Do you want to download the converter
from the Microsoft Office Web site?"

You can find an example in the attachments.

Using a previous version of Cells (8.0) this message does not appear.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

We have evaluated the presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.3.1, and we are able to replicate the said problem. The resultant XLSX file when loaded with MS Excel 2013 causes a pop-up stating to download the converter from Microsoft website (snapshot attached). We have logged the problem in our bug tracking system under the ticket CELLSNET-43243 for further investigation. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause, and to provide the fix at earliest possible. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi again,

This is to inform you that we have fixed the problem logged earlier as CELLSNET-43243 in our bug tracking system, The fix will be published with the next revision of Aspose.Cells for .NET API after passing it through the QA phase and incorporating other enhancements. As soon as the next revision is available for public use, we will notify you here along with the download link to the upgraded API.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.3.1.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43243) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.