Missing text on graph with Aspose.Cells 8.2.0.0

Hi, I want to create a defect for the following issue, we have support contract under Cenovus Energy Inc.
Please see attach image with differences, I am also attaching the files (excel and pdf).

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after converting your Excel file into PDF using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.2.0. Some text is missing from the chart in the output pdf.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42939.

I have tested this issue with the following code and also attached the output pdf for a reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\2014-08+Incident+Timeline+for+Aspose.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Thank you for your answer, now, we do have a support contract with Aspose, so, when can we have this fix for Excel? I need to provide a date to my users, thank you

Hi Javier,

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. Please spare us some time. Once, there is some fix or other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for your answer, my boss at CVE is asking for a contact to talk with, he wants to escalate this issue, this is an incident from our site, please provide a a name of a representative or the account manager, thank you

Hi Javier,

Your issue is logged as Normal Support user, if you want to log it as Priority Support or Enterprise Support user, then kindly purchase the enhanced supports. In case of Enterprise Support, you can also contact Product Manager to escalate the issues.

Please visit this link for your reference.

( Paid Support Helpdesk - aspose.com )

Hi, do you know if this defect CELLSNET-42939 was fixed already? thank you

Hi Javier,

I have tested this issue with the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.3.0 and found issue still exists there. I tested it with the following sample and attached the output pdf for your reference.

I have also logged your comments in our database against this issue and requested the development team to provide some ETA or fix for this issue. Once, there is some good news for you, we will share it with you asap.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\2014-08+Incident+Timeline+for+Aspose.xlsx”;

PdfSaveOptions opts = new PdfSaveOptions();

opts.OnePagePerSheet = true;

workbook.Save(“output.pdf”, opts);

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please try the new fix for rendering rich text datalabels.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.3.0.3 and let us know your feedback.

Hi, this new version of this DLL 8.3.0.3 is much better but still has differences, please see attachment, differences are highlighted in yellow

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to see the differences in rich text datalabels rendering in Excel and PDF versions as you have highlighted in a screenshot.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-43212 - Differences in rich text datalabels rendering in Excel and PDF

I have also attached the output PDF generated by the following code for a reference.

C#

string filePath = @“D:\Downloads\2014-08+Incident+Timeline+for+Aspose.xlsx”;

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42939) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.3.1.2

We have fixed the issue “CELLSNET-43212” now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43212) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.