Pdf to html exception : Path cannot be the empty string or all whitespace

I’m using aspose pdf for .net trial to convert pdf to word but when convert it say exception: Path cannot be the empty string or all whitespace. I don’t know why?

Here my code :
Document pdfDocument = new Document(“page_1.pdf”);
pdfDocument.Save(“test.html”, SaveFormat.Html);

And my file, i attached here.

Hi Valentino,

Thanks for your inquiry. While converting your source document to HTML/DOCX, I’m afraid I’m unable to find any exception. However, output documents have some formatting issues that we have logged in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution.

PDFNEWNET-36025: PDF to HTML formatting issue.
PDFNEWNET-36026: PDF to DOCX formatting issue.

Moreover, I’ve used Win7 64 bit, VS2010 and Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.5 4.0 .NET Framework dll to test the scenario. Can you please confirm your environment setting? so we try to replicate your reported exception and will provide you more information.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

I’m using window server 2003 sp2. I tried some other document. It worked. But I have many question. My attachment have a table at the bottom of page but when you convert to docx or html, it broke, it lost my table and format, Some word have space. How can do it look like same the orignial document. Have you see the original page and converted page, they aren’t same?

Hi Valentino,

Thanks for your feedback. As mentioned here, We’ve already noticed and logged the reported formatting issues in our issue tracking system. We will update you as soon as these issues are resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Has this been resolved?

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid above reported issues are still not resolved completely. All formatting issues have been fixed except missing bullets issue, please find attached DOCX and HTML documents for reference. We will notify you as soon as these are resolved.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan