Open .xls format excel file throw exception

Hi,

I have an Excel 97-2003 format excel generated by another third-part software, I try to use Aspose.cells to open this file, I got this “Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘20’ Key being added: ‘20’” exception, I have attached the excel file for your investigation.

Thanks,
Wei

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned when opening your template XLS file by Aspose.Cells APIs, I got the exception:
“Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘20’ Key being added: ‘20’”
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“e:\test2\test.xls”);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42364” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Thanks for the update.I am just wondering when this fix will be available, could you please let me know the approximate time?

Thanks,
Wei

Hi Wei,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is currently no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comment in our database against this issue for consideration. Once, there is some fix or update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.7.1.6
and let us know your feedback.

I have tried the fix, it works great. Thanks for the quick update.

Hi Wei,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest version. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to help you further.