#VALUE after Calculation

Hi.

I am evaluating Aspose.Cells for purchase. I am using Jdk 1.6 and aspose-cells-7.5.3.

I am having problems with the values after doing a calculation.

I have attached a zip file which has a test java code and the generated out put files.

The cell to focus on is B2282 in these xlsx files which has a value of "4" (but is not the only cell this occurs in).

Reading "B2282" after the initial load returns the correct value of "4".

When you run the example you will notice that when I try to read "B2282" after a calculation whether is be on Automatic or Manual mode I get the "#VALUE" instead of "4".

I have tried varying the calcstacksize, calc modes and toggling the createcalcchain but the results are the same.

What am I missing?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We were able to observe this issue using the latest version with your source file. We tested this issue with the following code. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40623.

We have attached the output file and screenshot highlighting the issue for a reference.

Java

String filePath = “F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\cent_e_test_sample.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.calculateFormula();

workbook.save(filePath + “.out.xlsx”, SaveFormat.XLSX);
Screenshot:

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.5.3.3 and let us know your feedback.

Thanks Shakeel.

The fix worked.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is fixed with the latest version. If you encounter any other issue, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40623) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.