Concurrent Modification Exception when trying to remove a row

Hello Aspose,

How do I remove a row from a table? The current way I am trying results in an exception:

table.getRows().removeAt(rowNum, false);

Exception:

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.SubList.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:752)
at java.util.SubList.listIterator(AbstractList.java:682)
at java.util.AbstractList.listIterator(AbstractList.java:284)
at java.util.SubList.iterator(AbstractList.java:678)
at java.util.AbstractCollection.contains(AbstractCollection.java:82)
at java.util.AbstractCollection.removeAll(AbstractCollection.java:336)
at com.aspose.slides.pptx.RowsEx.removeAt(SourceFile:214)

Also the JavaDoc is missing for this method in your documentation:

removeAt

public void removeAt(int firstRowIndex,
boolean withAttachedRows)

Has anybody successfully deleted a row using Aspose.Slides for Java???

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have investigated the issue specified by you and have been able to reproduce the issue specified by you. It seems to be an issue in Aspose.Slides for Java and needs further investigation by our development team. An issue with ID 22110 has been created in our issue tracking system for this purpose. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

I figured out a complex workaround. I wrote a Java function that merges the cells of the deleted row and deletes the resulting paragraph in the merged cell. This effectively deletes a row but is slow and buggy. Let me know if Aspose solves this exception.

Hello Dear,

It's really nice to listen that you have managed to get things going on some way the other. It will be really appreciated, if you may please share the work around with us on this forum so that we may reference this to other needy clients, if they encounter the same issue, for the time being.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello,

Please try attached latest hot fix version of Aspose.Slides for Java. There are many problems were fixed. Removing rows also should work fine.

I tested this hot fix and confirmed removal of rows works now. What else was fixed in this hot fix?

Thank you Alexey and Mudassir

18294 PPTX Aspose.Metafiles should be included to Aspose.Slides
21728 PPT IndexOutOfBoundsException: Height Issue
21393 PPT getting product version
20908 PPT Custom property missing in the saved presentation using Aspose.Slides
20906 PPT NullPointerException on opening saved presentation using Aspose.Slides
18890 PPT NullPointerException on PPT reading
18501 PPT Exception arising when adding a header slide to a newly created PPT
17488 PPT - Cloning IndexOutOfBoundsException on cloning the presentation slides
18040 PPT getDocumentProperties().get(String) returns null
21730 PPT Images are missing in the saved presentation
21211 PPT Problem opening presentation generated after cloning from Aspose.Slides for Java
20963 PPT IndexOutOfBoundsException on adding Body\Empty slide
18634 PPT Slide cloned successfully but with IndexOutOfBoundsException

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 22110) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.