Aspose Grid for Desktop application some Quries

Hi Aspose team,

Thanks aspose grid having all the feature which i were looking into aspose cell worksheet since weeks time.

Still I have few quries with aspose grid

1> I saw there are 256 rows in spredsheet Can we increase this ? if yes then how?

2> Can I make rowheaders like 1,2,3,4 and columnheader like A,B,C,D,E,F hidden.

3> where It supports all the formatting features of the asposecell worksheet?

Thanks in advance

Sushil

Hi Sushil,

1. Please use Aspose.Grid.Desktop.Worksheet.RowsCount property to increase the display rows.

2. Please use GridDesktop.ColumnHeaderVisible/GridDesktop.RowHeaderVisible properties to hide column/row header.

3. Please use Aspose.Grid.Desktop.Style class to set the formatting of cell/row/column. Most of style formatting features of excel is supported but some special feature such as display a rotated text is not supported yet.

For more information about aspose.grid.desktop API reference, please refer to

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/visual-components/aspose.grid-for-.net/aspose.grid.desktop.html

Thank you

Thanks for reply.

I could find all the point which i mention in earlier post But still struggling to get some stub

1>Making grilines invisible

2>creating instance of cell in grid worksheet.

Thanks

sushil

Hi,

1>Making grilines invisible

We will support this feature soon.

2>creating instance of cell in grid worksheet.

You may use GridCell object.

E.g.,

Aspose.Grid.Desktop.Worksheet sheet = gridDesktop1.Worksheets[gridDesktop1.ActiveSheetIndex];
Aspose.Grid.Desktop.GridCell cell = sheet.Cells["C1"];
cell.Value = "=12*5";
cell.SetCellValue(cell.Value + " units");

Further reference, kindly check the source code of the Aspose.Grid.Desktop demo solutions (the demos get installed on your system when you use Aspose.Grid msi installer).

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for quick reply It is really the good grid with nice feaure we are looking to aplly in our finace project.

I am curious to know

1> when you will release the grid with invisible gridline ability.

2>How can I use ImportArray to bind grid cell or range. which is possible with ur Cell component.Or any other way to bind static array to grid cells ,I coulndt find it in ur demo code.

Thanks

Sushil

1. Please try the attached version. In this version, you may use Worksheet.ShowGridlines property to show/hide gridlines.

2. You may use Worksheet.ImportDataTable method to imports Data from a DataTable to a worksheet. Further reference, kindly check the source code of the Aspose.Grid.Desktop demo solutions from:

Thank you,

Thanks for reply,

There is no attached version.

The link u sent is not having importArray rather it is having importable.

Regards

Sushil

I attached the version again in this post, please check it. If you still cannot find it, please leave your email address here, I will send it to you.

Currently it is not supported to directly bind a static array to the grid. You can bind the array to a DataTable and then import it to the grid.

Thank you.

Hi Karen ,

I still not received attached version of grid here is my email id skhojare@mkpcap.com .

you can send it on my email id.

Thanks

Sushil

Hi Sushil,

It's strange because we all can see the attachment under Karen's post. Please try to download it through: https://forum.aspose.com/t/90411 .

The email cannot be sent out because the network seems in a slow speed.

Please download the latest version from

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/53/visual-components/aspose.grid/entry126616.aspx

Thank you