911 - problems setting grouped checkbox

We have a form provided by an insurance company so we cannot alter the form.

At the bottom of the form is date/time/ and two buttons for AM/PM. They are grouped because you can only select one. We assigned a token name to them and gave them the same name: InitialDateAMPM

I followed the example of a solution provided by aspose in another post but when I look at what I’m getting in debug mode all I see is a single checkbox not a grouped checkbox.

This is preventing us from completing an important, time-sensitive change. How do I set this??!!

Hi Michael,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share the source PDF file and the code snippet which you are using so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

I should have updated this. Sorry. We got our work implemented using trial and error. After research on the Acrobat forum this is what we did:

We named both the AM and PM field the same name. (creating the group)
We named the Exported Value to AM and PM respectively.
I then found that the Valid Values became AM PM OFF so I removed my field manipulation and just set the value of the check box group to the “0:tt” ToString pattern for our date field.

I also had to do a minor change in our existing logic as the original developer created a Fascade without first creating the backing document. So I changed the logic to create the document, use the document to create the Fascade, do the text field manipulation through the Fascade, do the checkbox manipulation through the document, and save everything by saving the document instead of saving the Fascade.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing the details.

As per my understanding, your problem is resolved by updating your source PDF form. In case you still face the similar issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.