Picture & OleFrame & Picture size(Width and height)

1) Picture & OleFrame:

I am using the following code to capture range of cells as image. Then i add this image as Picture of OleFrame. When I right click both OleFrame and the Picture on top of it, I get different sizes and scales. I want them to be same width, height, scale height%, scale width%.

How can i attempt to fix this?

workbookDesigner.Workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:C16"; workbookDesigner.Workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.BottomMargin = 0; workbookDesigner.Workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.FooterMargin = 0; workbookDesigner.Workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.TopMargin = 0; workbookDesigner.Workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.LeftMargin = 0; workbookDesigner.Workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.RightMargin = 1 workbookDesigner.Workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.Zoom = 92; Bitmap imgChart = workbookDesigner.Workbook.Worksheets[dataSheetIdx].SheetToImage();

Aspose.Slides.Picture pic = new Aspose.Slides.Picture(pres, imgChart); int picId = pres.Pictures.Add(pic); byte[] chartOleData = new byte[wbStream.Length]; wbStream.Position = 0; wbStream.Read(chartOleData, 0, chartOleData.Length); OleObjectFrame oof = sld.Shapes.AddOleObjectFrame(x, y, slideWidth, slideHeight, "Excel.Sheet.8", chartOleData); oof.PictureId = picId; wbStream.Flush();

2) Picture size(Width and height) on ppt is in inches.

What are the units for Presentation.SlideSize.Width and Presentation.SlideSize.Height ? they dont seem to be inches. How can you convert those numbers to inches?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have reproduced the issue specified by you and found the OLE Object image fuzzy. The issue needs further elaboration from our development team. An issue with ID 17037 has been created in our issue tracking system for further verification and resolution. The thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,

I saw an earlier post and this issue seems to be there for long. Please refer to http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/208235/sheettoimage-quality-poor/showthread.aspx#208235

Hi,

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

I wish to share that our development team is striving hard to resolve all the issues. Once this issue will be resolved, we will be happy to share the information with you.

Thanks and Regards,