Word wrap not working in pdf output

hi Team,

i am using aspose.cell to get the excel and pdf output.
in excel output word wrap of cell is working fine but in pdf output word wrap is not working. see last column in output.
See attached.
let me know how to resolve it.

Thanks,
Rajendra

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template files.

I can notice the issue as you mentioned. I tested converting your “output.xlsx” file to PDF using Aspose.Cells API. I can see some cells in the N column e.g. text in the N23, N44 etc. is not wrapped properly. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41723” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Team,

any update on this issue?
its getting critical for my client.

Thanks,
Rajendra

Hi,

I am afraid, your issue is still “in Progress”.

By the way, could you please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.1, we have enhanced PDF rendering in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

I even tried with 7.5.0.1 but still same issue.

please increase the priority.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

Please spare us some time to look into and resolve this issue. We have logged your comments. Once, we will have some update relating to it, we will let you know asap.

Hi Team,

Please update me on the progress of this issue.
it has become urgent for my lots of clients and if this is not resolved then we will loose these clients.
please make sure to upgrade the urgency as high or critical.

Thanks,
Rajendra

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comment in our database. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi Team,

please note that i have got the license of aspose renewed so that as soon as this issue is fixed i can send it to my clients.
please ask for the urgent fix of this issue asap and give me the delivery date.

regards,
Rajendra

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We have already logged your comments in our database. Please spare us some time. Once, we will have some update for you, we will let you know asap.

one more client has complaint about it today.

please give me some tentative dates for this issue.

thanks,
Rajendra

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have looked into your issue and found, you need to autofit rows. Once, you will autofit rows, there will be no issue and everything will work fine.

Please see the following code. We have attached the output pdf for your reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Output.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

foreach (Worksheet ws in workbook.Worksheets)

{

ws.AutoFitRows(true);

}

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Hi,

We have already tried this, but it will resize all rows of the sheet.
But, we want that resize apply to only those rows for which we have set autofit option on.

It is also resizing other rows which have wordwrap=on but set fixed height.
so please fix this isuse.

please change the status from cannot produce to unresolved as you replicated earlier.

please please help me in resolving the issues but i am struggling a lot for that.

please reply me.

Hi,

We provided you a solution and it is working fine. Please check the Output.xlsx.out.pdf and highlight the issues where you are getting problems.

We will look into it and help you asap.

After your solution i also replied back by this.

we cannot set this property else it will resize other cells too where we want to restirct the column width.
in your attached sheet i dont want to change the width of Tenant column which is happening due to your solution.
So i am asking for word wrap feature to work like in excel.

Hi,

We have already tried this, but it will resize all rows of the sheet.
But, we want that resize apply to only those rows for which we have set autofit option on.

It is also resizing other rows which have wordwrap=on but set fixed height.
so please fix this isuse.

Can someone reply me on this issue?

Hi,

Well, this is the only solution. Anyway, we have logged your comments against this issue. We will look into it. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

For the following code

C#

foreach (Worksheet ws in workbook.Worksheets)

{

ws.AutoFitRows(true);

}

the parameter "true" will only autofit the rows which do not set fixed height.

If you face any issue, please provide us the sample file and describe the issue.