Excel to PDF Arabic conversion issue

HI Team,

I am using aspose.cells 7.4.2.3 and tryign to convert excel output to pdf with arabic characters in it but its not happening proerly.
please see attached excel output(which is fine) and converted pdf output(which is wrong).
let me know when will i get the fix for it.

thanks

Hi,

I converted your attached Excel file to PDF using v7.4.2.3, it works almost fine with some minor issues, see the attached screen shot here. If you could confirm this issue in the attached screen shots, we will look into them soon. Also, if you find some more issues, kindly do provide the screen shot (as per mine) and attach it here to highlight the problems comparing with the original Excel file, we will log a ticket and try to sort it out.

Thank you.

Thanks for your research and yes your output is really better than mine.

i have attached the image highlighting the area where i have issues.
In my case its simply changing the structure of font and looking like some other value.
i have attached the image pointing to the issue.
Please send me your code which you have used to convert the excel to pdf.

Thanks,

Hi,

Well, I am using our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.2.3 (please try it if you are not already using it). I simply opened your template file and converted it to PDF by Aspose.Cells APIs, just two lines of code.

I suspect your issue is related to missing fonts, please make sure that the fonts used in the workbook are installed on your system, it should sort your issue out as per my attached screen shot of the output PDF.

Thank you.

One difference between your process and my process is that i am not saving excel and then converting into pdf.

i am using workbook designer to stuff the data itno excel in memory and saving as pdf. will that make any difference.
also i am trying to convert my excel output to pdf and will update you in few minutes.
meanwhile please send me the two line code which you have used.

Hi,

Here is the simple code that I am using:

Sample code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(fileName);
wb.save(“output.pdf”);

Finally i managed to get output like yours .

in my excel template i was concatenating multiple columns and those columns were having different fonts.
can you please log the issue which you have highlighted and fix them soon.

thanks
Rajendra

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation and good to know that your got better results now.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41570” for your issue mentioned in one of my previous posts:

Once we figure your issue out or have some other update, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Do you have any update for me on this?

my client is chasing me for this.

Hi,

Thanks for following up.

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet. I have logged your comments against your issue “CELLSNET-41570” into our database. I have asked the relevant developer to update on it or share an eta for it (if possible). Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

do you have any update for me.

my client is chasing me a lot on this.

Hi,

I checked the status of your issue, I am afraid, your issue is still open. We have not received any update on the issue, it might be due to some other priority support tasks on which our relevant developers are working on them.

Anyways, I have asked the concerned developer again to share an eta if possible. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

any update on this?

this is getting urgent for me.

Hi,

I am afraid, there is no update on it yet. I have sent a reminder to the concerned developer. As soon as I receive an update on it, I will let you know here immediately.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

please update me on the progress of this issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comment against this issue. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

hi Team,

this has become very urgent issue for my middle east clients.
please update the priority to high and let me know the delivery date.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, this issue is still unresolved. We have logged your comments in our database against this issue. Once, we will have some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Please update me on this else we will loose lots of Middle East clients.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comments in our database against this issue. Once, we will have some fix or update for you, we will let you know asap.