A command couldn't be processed within 100000 ms

We some times get this error:
“A command couldn’t be processed within 100000 ms”

I would like to know if this is an issue caused by ASPOSE library or a network issue.

We are using ASPOSE Email v4.0.30319

Thanks

@sam.lee,

Could you please share the sample code you are using that gives rise to this exception? Also, please use the latest version of API at your end and see if it resolves the issue.

// Specify host, username, password, Port and SecurityOptions for your client
        client.Host = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["IMAP.Host"].ToString();
        client.Username = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["IMAP.Username"].ToString();
        client.Password = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["IMAP.Password"].ToString();
        client.Port = int.Parse(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["IMAP.Port"].ToString());
        client.SecurityOptions = SecurityOptions.SSLAuto;

// Select the inbox folder and Get the message info collection
        client.SelectFolder(ImapFolderInfo.InBox);

Exception gets thrown at: “client.SelectFolder(ImapFolderInfo.InBox);”

Can you confirm if the version Im using now has a bug? We have a very tedious process to upgrade the lib in my company. I’d rather not update the lib if it wont fix the issue.

Thanks

@sam.lee,

We couldn’t face any such issue with test account at our end. Please try it at your end using the following sample code and let us know if you come across any issue.

Sample Code

ImapClient client = new ImapClient("outlook.office365.com", 993, "UserTwo@Aspose2018.onmicrosoft.com", "Aspose1234");
client.SecurityOptions = SecurityOptions.Auto;
client.SelectFolder(ImapFolderInfo.InBox);