A DDL to drag & drop outlook messages to a custom (WinForm) application

We have a need for a DLL that could be linked to custom applications programmed , e.g. WinForms and wich would give support for drag&drop from local desktop Outlook to a custom application

The idea is to allow the user to drag the whole email, or any number of attachments included in the email from user’s Outlook which then can be dropped to the custom application.

I downloaded your examples but didnt manage to get the drag & drop demo to run. Would you have an example with just of that functionality, preferabley in VB.Net

Thanks,
kp

ps. We would need the solution to work both in x32 and x64 environment.

@paukku,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that Aspose.Email has no front end component associated with it. It is a back end API that help you to read and process the email messages and their storage management. You have to devise your own mechanism to implement drag and drop feature which would load the file and convert the file to stream internally or on drag and drop it may get the exact file path and name and pass on to Aspose.Email for further loading and processing.

ok, thank you. In this case perhaps this doesnt work for us.
Kari

@paukku,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Please share if I may be of any further help to you.