A number of Critical issues in Aspose.Slides 1.1.0

Hitting a number of critical issues that are blocking us from releasing a product in the latest aspose.slides build. The attachments have out internal bug numbers in the filenames so as to pair them up with issues. _aspose.png files are output from aspose, while _ppt.png are output directly from ppt. Most are getThumbnail() and vector related.

1) images from getThumbnail() do not match ppt export - this is our internal bug number 3137

2) various vector graphics issues from getThumbnail() - in particular: clouds, arrows, etc. - our internal bug number: 3145 - i am still waiting on some more sample ppts from out qa that exemplify the issue, and will attach those as they become available

In addition we are still waiting for a fix for your issue id 12567 referenced in this thread.

These issues, and similar have been holding up a product release for us, so as soon as you can get us an estimate as to when we can expect fixes that would be great. Will update if i can pull together some additional sample data.

Thanks.

In addition the attached ppt shows a number of issues, referenced in point (2) above, particularly related to arrows. On top of the arrow shape/direction issues the header text is also formatted incorrectly when output via getThumbnail().

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

We are looking in to your queries and will replay ASAP we are able to resolve them.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have been able to verify the issues specified by you and found your observations correct.

The issue "images from getThumbnail() do not match ppt export - this is our internal bug number 3137 " has been logged in our Issue Tracking System with Issue ID 14306.

The issue "various vector graphics issues from getThumbnail() - in particular: clouds, arrows, etc. - our internal bug number: 3145 " has been logged in our Issue Tracking System with Issue ID 14311.

This thread has been associated with these issue ID’s, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as these issues are resolved.

As far as, the status of issue ID 12567 is concerned, our development team is working over it. We will inform you as soon as it is fixed.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks so much!