A png with black background

Hi there, our customer uses a png file with transparent background wich is interpretated with black color (in attachment the original file and a screenshow with the resultant image generated with aspose). Normally all files are correctly interpretated with the transparency: can you explain why this fileseems to be different?
thanks a lot

Archive.zip (2.2 MB)

@BooleServer,

I have observed the information shared by you and request you to please share the working sample code to reproduce the issue on our end. I also request you to please try using Aspose.Imaging 17.7 on your end as well before sharing requested information with us.

Here it is (save from stream of original png), thanks a lot

m_oDocument = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(_oInputStream);

Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.PngOptions OptionsIM = new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.PngOptions();
                    OptionsIM.ColorType = Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Png.PngColorType.TruecolorWithAlpha;
                    //OptionsIM.TransparentColor = new Aspose.Imaging.TransparentColorSetting(Aspose.Imaging.Color.Transparent);
                    Aspose.Imaging.ResolutionSetting oResIM = new Aspose.Imaging.ResolutionSetting(Convert.ToDouble(120), Convert.ToDouble(120));
                    OptionsIM.ResolutionSettings = oResIM;
                    ((Aspose.Imaging.Image)m_oDocument).Save(_oOutputStream, OptionsIM);

@BooleServer,

I have worked with sample image shared by you using Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.7 on my end. I have not been able to observe the loss of transparency in saved image. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated image as well.

saved.jpg (534.5 KB)

hy your sample image is not accessible for us, can you change permissions?

we use provided code, “FW15_FSMLook036EU_002” image and aspose.imaging 17.7 too but we obtain black background, so what could be the difference?

@BooleServer,

I have upload the generated image for your convenience over this imagur link. You can please verify this on your end. I request you to please provide a a working sample VS project used on your end along with Operating System details so that we may help you further.

Ok we found the issue and was a problem our side.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

@BooleServer,

It is good to know things are fine on your end. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.