A PptxReadException Occurred while Reading POTM/PPTM/PPSM Files with Macro in Java

Hello, when I try to convert macro file for format potm/pptm/ppsm to pdf, it throws PptxReadException at new Presentation before save to pdf. Could you tell me why it cannot read correctly with macro in file for v21.8? How to avoid this problem if not upgrade the slide jar? thanks a lot!

Here is details :

JVM: jre1.8.0_251,64-Bit
Java: version 1.8
sdk: aspose.slides-21.8

code sample:

File file = new File(fileDir);
if (file.isDirectory()) {
    File[] files = file.listFiles();
    for (File f : files) {
        String name = f.getName();
        System.out.println("file name: " + name);
        pres = new Presentation(fileDir + name);
        String saveName = outDir + name + ".pdf";
        long beforSave = System.currentTimeMillis();
        pres.save(saveName, SaveFormat.Pdf);
        System.out.println("ppt to pdf save cost total:"+(System.currentTimeMillis()-beforSave)+"ms");
        System.out.println("Document converted to pdf successfully. File saved at " + saveName);
    }
    System.out.printf("%s%10d%s", "time seconds: ", System.currentTimeMillis() - stMill, " ms ");
}

errors:

class com.aspose.slides.PptxReadException: Exception of type System.Exception was thrown. —>
class com.aspose.slides.internal.og.s: Exception of type System.Exception was thrown.
com.aspose.slides.internal.og.p.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.internal.og.boolean.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.internal.og.goto.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.internal.og.goto.(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.internal.og.w.int(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.internal.og.w.(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.internal.og.u.if(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.internal.og.u.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.internal.og.u.(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.at2.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.ag0.case(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.ag0.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.examples.Presentation.PPTToPPTX.main(PPTToPPTX.java:40)

3 error files :
sample.7z (3.3 MB)

@cocozhao,
Thank you for contacting support.

Unfortunately, I found no way to avoid that exception using Aspose.Slides for Java 21.8, but the error does not appear using version 23.5. We recommend you use the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Could you identify whether it is a bug for v21.8 or the sample files have something wrong?

@cocozhao,
The files are opened in PowerPoint correctly. So there was a bug in version 21.8 that prevented loading the files with Aspose.Slides.

Could you confirm the root cause? it is important for me, thanks a lot

@cocozhao,
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will investigate the case according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39224

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Many thanks for your time!

@cocozhao,
Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.

I can see the issue status of SLIDESJAVA-39224 is resolved, but where to find the investigate result?

@cocozhao,
I am waiting for information from our developers and will provide it to you as soon as possible.

Thanks very much!

@cocozhao,
The cause of the problem is the presence of VBA macros in the presentations. Unfortunately, I have no additional information on the issue.

Ok, thank you

@cocozhao,
Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.