A Techquestion about your product aspose.words

Dear there and support team,

It’s greeting form Andy at PC Stars.
We are servering a customer who are interested in your product aspose.words,
They tested the trial version, and came across the following problem.
They found that when using a.w to read word file, the lettterform a.w got was different from the original letterform in word file.
The example code and test word file are in the attached document.
Please help us to figure out teh reason.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Andy

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your request. It is not quite clear for me what is the problem. Could you please be more specific? I ran your code on my side and all works as expected, without any issues.

Best regards.

Hi support team,

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my unlclear expression.

I try to explan in this way: for example one chinese character is Arial originally, but what they get is that character in Time New Roman.

You can find this in my attach document.

I have double checked it and found that some of his chinese characters are in specific chinese letterform called 宋体,and I guess its letterform will change if operate that word file via english version Microsoft Word .

I don’t know whether this makes sense .

Best Regards

Andy

Hi

Thank you for additional information. It seems, the problem occurs, because font in your document is defined using MS Word 2007 Themes. Currently, Aspose.Words does not fully support Word 2007 Themes. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 5313) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(62)