Ability to Create and Edit documents through MS Word / Save to Database

I was wondering if Aspose.Words for Java is capable of invoking MS Word during it’s document creation / update process.
I know that Aspose.Words can create documents on it’s own without interacting with Microsoft Word, but I was wondering if it could also do so by interacting with Microsoft Word.
Also, can the documents be saved in a Database? Can they be viewed by the user so that the user can edit the document and have the updated document be saved in the Database?
There is this MS Word component in CURAM applications used to create Word documents. It invokes MS Word, opens an MS Word template stored in a template Database table, fills the template fields with data from the application, and then saves the document in the database for the user. MS Word is invoked by the application and the fields are filled in while the user is viewing it in MS Word. This happens through an ActiveX control installed in the user’s browser that communicates with the server application. When you click save in MS Word, the document is saved in the Database.
The CURAM application we use this for needs to be rewritten using Java Struts2. I am looking for something to replace CURAM’s WordFileEdit process for the new application.
Thanks for your help.

Hi Charles,

Thanks
for your inquiry. First of all please note that Aspose.Words for Java is a class library that enables your applications to perform a great range of document processing tasks. Aspose.Words supports DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words you can generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without using Microsoft Word®. For more information, please go through the documentation below:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/product-overview/

Please read the following documentation link about loading and saving the document to Database.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/serialize-and-work-with-a-document-in-a-database/

Aspose.Words does not interact with MS Word while creating/modifying documents.