About barcode recognition 7.2.0

2015_09_19_17_21_36 and 2015_09_19_17_29_25 i can use demo to cognize with using fuzzy image both direction.

but rest images can not be recognized?

which setting i should use?

i am test the performance of aspose barcode to decide whether use it.

please help me , thank you.

Hi

Thank you for contacting support. We have tested your sample barcode pictures against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.2.0 and managed to replicate the problems of recognition failure or incorrect recognition. We have logged a ticket against the each problematic barcode picture as follows:

File Name: Laser1.png
BARCODENET-34286 - Can’t recognize Datamatrix code from the PNG image

File Name: Laser2.png
BARCODENET-34287 - Can’t recognize Datamatrix code from the PNG image

File Name: 2015_09_19_17_21_36.jpg
BARCODENET-34288 - Incorrect recognition of Datamatrix code from the JPG image

File Name: 2015_09_19_17_46_42.jpg
BARCODENET-34289 - Can’t recognize DataMatrix code from the JPG image

Your post has also been linked to these issues. Our product team will further investigate and resolved them. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue ids BARCODENET-34288 and BARCODENET-34289 have now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then their fixes will be included in the next version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.4.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-34289;BARCODENET-34288) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-34287;BARCODENET-34286) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.