About development of converting tool

hello

I am going to develop a tool converting office document(doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx and pdf) to html5.
So I will use aspose java api for this development.
May I ask what I am supposed to do in here?
What if I purchase aspose java all set?
please help me my purchase for this tool development.
thank you.

Hi Suixing,

Thank you for the inquiry. We’re working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Hi Suixing,

Thank you for being patient.

Aspose.Words API has added support of converting a Word document to HTML5. This feature will be available in the next version which we’ll release in November, 2016.

In reference to the Excel (Aspose.Cells API) and PowerPoint (Aspose.Slides API) formats, we have logged feature requests under ticket ID’s CELLSJAVA-42044 and SLIDESJAVA-35704 in our issue tracking system. Your post has also been linked to these tickets. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Aspose.Pdf API has added support of converting a PDF to HTML5. Please download and use the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for Java API. Please refer to the help topic: Convert PDF to HTML format. If you come across any issue, then please share complete details with us. We’ll investigate and reply you appropriately.

Before purchasing Aspose.Total for Java APIs, we recommend to get a 30 day temporary license for the testing purposes. The purchase portal gives its option at step 4. You need to apply license for each Aspose API by calling a couple of code lines. Please refer to these help topics: License Aspose.Words, License Aspose.Pdf, License Aspose.Cells and License Aspose.Slides

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35704) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 22.8 (ZIP).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.