About svg to dxf

Hi,
I try to Convert a svg file to dxf, but the result is only with some letters:1ec592ac02765439cefdb9a5bdb4280.png (8.1 KB)

this is my code, .
Aspose.Imaging.Image image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(“E:\1690463127025.svg”);
Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.DxfOptions dxfOptions = new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.DxfOptions();
dxfOptions.ConvertTextBeziers = true;
dxfOptions.TextAsLines = true;
dxfOptions.BezierPointCount = 20;
image.Save(“D:\text.dxf”, dxfOptions);
anywhere i did wrong?

best wishes
Anlina Zhang

@dada1dada, Could you provide the original svg file for analysis?

HI @stanislav.popov stanislav,
there is my avg file in .zip.
thanks for your help
1690463127025.zip (40.3 KB)

@dada1dada Thank you. We will investigate this issue and get back to you with the results.

@dada1dada
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): IMAGINGNET-6544

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi stanislav,
@stanislav.popov
How about the charging rules price list,
We have another requirement that we haven’t tested, but may need to consult: change .dwg to .png/.jepg

@dada1dada, Sorry, I didn’t quite understand the question, please clarify.

@stanislav.popov
I’m sorry I didn’t describe it clearly
It is my line manager who hopes to get the quotation of Paid Support Services first for our internal evaluation.
The problem we are trying to solve is the inability described on July 27: Convert svg file to dxf

@dada1dada, The provided SVG image contains a bitmap image inside, which is not supported by the Aspose.Imagin and Aspose.CAD libraries. I’ll find out if it’s possible in Apose.CAD’s plans and let you know.

@stanislav.popov,in this URL:通过 C# API 将 PDF 转换为 DXF | products.aspose.com
it shows how to convert pdf to dxf, will this method be abandoned in the future?

@dada1dada, no, but at the moment not all objects are supported, in particular, embedded raster images are not supported, you can read more here.
Support for embedded raster images in the dxf format is planned for the Aspose.CAD library early next year. Then we will be able to implement it in the Aspose.Imaging library.