About Text transparency in Aspose.Slides.dll for .Net?

Just tested the latest Aspose.Slides.dll version, and the text transparency doesn’t work, following is the code:

var shape = slide.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, 700, 100, 200, 80);

shape.FillFormat.FillType = FillType.NoFill;

// shape.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(0, System.Drawing.Color.Transparent);

var textFrame = shape.TextFrame;

var portion = textFrame.Paragraphs[0].Portions[0];

portion.Text = "Test Water Mark With transparency ";

portion.PortionFormat.FillFormat.FillType = FillType.Solid;

portion.PortionFormat.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(30, System.Drawing.Color.Silver);

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the sample code.

I just checked your issue with the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET v14.9.0 and I am unable to notice any issue with the transparency of the shape. Could you please share the resultant file shared at your end using the latest version to further understand the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Hello Owais,

Thank you for the response, I found out the workaround that change the save option to PPTX will works, if save as PPT, the transparency of text will lost.

BTW: the transparency of shape works in PPT and PPTX.

Please let me know if you need more details, thank you.

Best Regards,

Long

Hi Long,

Thank you for the details.

However, I am still unable to notice any issue with PPT file generated using your code. Could you please share the generated file, system environment i.e. OS, .NET Framework etc. with us to further check the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Hello Owais,

Enclosed includes the codes and test data, please let me know if you need more information, thanks.

Best Regards,

Long

Hi Long,

Thank you for sharing the file.

I am still unable to notice any issue in your generated file. Can you please let me know which OS and MS PowerPoint version are you using to view the generated file. Also, can you please share a screenshot of the problematic area.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hello Owais,

Enclosed is the screenshot of this issue, and my environment is that:

MS PowerPoint: 14.0.7128.5000 (32-bit) Microsoft Office Standard 2010 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2013(15.0.4667.1002) 64-bit.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Long

Hi Long,

Thank you for sharing the details.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after further testing. An issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35905. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35905) have been fixed in this update.