AbsorbedTable list rows in broken table

Hello,

We use Aspose.PDF for NET for editing the table in technical drawings. We need into the columns “Číslo součásti” (Part Nr) add string Part Nr by a few more characters.

We can’t list all the items in the table. The lines follow the break (in example row 41 – 60). I attach examples and code used.

Our test key is out of date.

Thank you for your advicefarmet2.pdf (737.1 KB)
fme_aspose.zip (9.9 KB)example01.png (93.0 KB)
example02.png (229.6 KB)

@p.ulich

We tried to test the scenario by running your project with Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.7 and we noticed that API did not detect any table in the PDF. Would you kindly verify this behavior by testing the scenario with latest version of the API at your side. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

Hello,
I send project with real pdf file.
Thank you for your time.
AaAsposeForAsadAli.zip (8.0 MB)
itemsWithProblem.png (252.2 KB)

@p.ulich

We were able to notice that not all values in the target column were updated while testing the scenario using the shared project. Therefore, an issue has been generated under the ticket ID PDFNET-48605 in our issue management system. We will look into its details and keep you posted with its rectification status. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,
I can ask you status of the task PDFNET-48605?
Thank you in advance for your reply.

@p.ulich

We regret to inform that the earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. We will surely post an update here as soon as we have some regarding its resolution. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank for your response. When do you estimate the solution date?

@p.ulich

We will be able to share some ETA about ticket resolution as soon as investigation of the issue is complete. We are afraid that we could not complete the analysis due to other issues in the queue logged prior to it. We have however recorded your concerns and will surely consider them during ticket investigation. We will inform you once we have certain updates regarding issue fix. Your patience is highly appreciated in this regard.

We apologize for the inconvenience.