AcceptAllRevisions removes the style when exported to PDF

We have found a difference between Aspose.Words for .Net version 14.6 and 21.5.
With the attached file, in 14.6 AcceptAllRevisions keeps the styling but in 21.5 the style is removed. This is most obvious on page 16 where the subscript style is lost on Cmax/Cmin, but I can see Bold/Italic has also been lost in some places.

If I do “Accept all changes” in Word 2019 (2112) the problem goes away. Likewise if I save it to docx. Likewise if I copy the problematic text into a new file. So to me it looks like the Track changes feature is the root cause.
This is a customer file so I cannot share it here I think but if I can share it privately to the support team that would be ok.

I have tried to reproduce this issue with other files to no avail…

@1624883164381 It is safe to attach files in the forum. Your attachments can be downloaded only by you and Aspose staff.
If you are stun uncomfortable to attach your documents in the forum, you can send them via private message, simply click my login and press Message button.

confidentialfilewithproblem.zip (36.6 KB)
Hi Alexey, thanks for getting back so quicky. Here is the Word file in question.
Best regards
Johan

@1624883164381 Thank you for additional information. I have logged the problem as WORDSNET-23318. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23318) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.2 update also available on NuGet.