Accepting deletion that includes a bookmark

Hi,

I am trying to accept a change that deletes a bookmark, but in the resulting document the bookmark remains. Could this be a bug or is it intended? Is there a way for me to tell after accepting revisions if a bookmark should have been deleted?

For an example, see the attached document. Note that the deletion surrounds the bookmark, and if I accept the changes through Word the bookmark is deleted. I run the following code with it and the output document still has the bookmark.

Document document = new Document("/home/sbrown/test.doc");
document.acceptAllRevisions();
document.save("/home/sbrown/test2.doc", SaveFormat.DOC);

Thanks,
Sean

Hello
Thank you for your inquiry. Which version of MS Words you are using for testing? I have tried with MS Word 2007 and I cannot even accept changes.
Best regards,

I am using Word 2007. Sorry, I left track changes on. You can unlock it with the password “test”. (Review tab > Protect Document > Restrict Formatting and Editing > Stop Protection)

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us and for the additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
As a workaround you can try removing empty bookmark.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5148) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.