Accesibility - Screen Reader NVDA can not read table content

Hello, I have a licensed Aspose.PDF .Net and we need to generate tagged PDF in accordance with PDF/UA. I did a test using the git example “Aspose.PDF-for-.NET / Examples / CSharp / AsposePDF / Working-with-TaggedPDFs / CreateTableElement.cs”. The PAC report shows that the requirements are fulfilled but when I try to read the Document using NVDA the content ist not read properly. How do I create a accessible PDF using Aspose.PDF .Net? Thank you in advance.CreateTableElement_Files.zip (343.8 KB)

@silgraciele

We were able to notice the issue in our environment and have logged an investigation ticket against it as PDFNET-48595 in our issue management system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali

We have the same problem regarding accessible PDFs. NVDA doesn’t read the content properly.

Can you give an indication, when this issue will be fixed? Weeks, Months, Years?

Thanks in advance

@Kernberger

We are afraid that we cannot share any ETA at the moment as investigation is not yet completed against the ticket. We have recorded your concerns and will surely inform you as soon as we have some news about ETA or resolution. Please give us some time.