Access denied when trying to select files for combining with Aspose.Words

I am using the trial version of Aspose.Total for Sharepoint. In a document library I went to Actions->convert all via Aspose.Words, checked “combine files” and when I click “Select Files” I get “Access Denied”. I also get access denied when I leave “combine files” unchecked and just click Convert. The account I’m logged in as is a site collection administrator account. It also has Full Control permission on the given site and document library.

thanks,

Hi Beata,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am not sure what could be the cause of this problem. I am in communication with our development team. As soon as any information on your scenario is shared by them, I will be glad to share that with you. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Beata,

Thanks for your patience. To help better understand the problem, please share if you’re facing this problem with a particular document library or are you getting this problem with any document library? Please also try creating a dummy library and then try a conversion under the same account i.e. used to create it and let us know how does it go on your end?

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Sorry for the delay. I was able to find some problem with our authorization system so I’m no longer receiving that Access Denied error. Thanks

Hi Beata,

Thanks for your feedback. It’s great you were able to find what you were looking for. Please let us know any time you have any further queries.

Best regards,