We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Access Shape of Node in SmartArt ClosedChevronProcess

I have created a SmartArtLayoutType.ClosedChevronProcess SmartArt object and can add and remove nodes.

I need to set the Fill properties of each node.

How can I set the Shape properties of individual nodes?

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to observe the requirements shared by you and request you further to please share the sample desired presentation with us. I will try to generate the similar presentation via Aspose.Slides and share the sample code with you.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I’ll try, but this forum post page is rubbish.

var chevron = slide.Shapes.AddSmartArt( 10, 10, 800, 60, Aspose.Slides.SmartArt.SmartArtLayoutType.ClosedChevronProcess );

var node = chevron.AllNodes.AddNode();

// setting the text works
node.TextFrame.Text = status.Name;

I also want to set the Fill Shape Option you get when you select a node and choose “Format Shape”

Hi Nick,

I have worked over your requirement and regret to share that at present the support for setting SmartArt node fill properties is unavailable. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35708 has been added in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35708) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.