Access to Aspose.Email archived versions

The Aspose.Email .Net download page has a button that says “Show more files”. It does not work. We are using version 1.4 but BCC is broken. I attempted to apply V17 to address this issue but V17 breaks our code. It doesn’t look to be a trivial exercise to rewrite it. How do I access the old versions of Aspose.Email for .Net?

Best,
Clifton Sothoron

Hi Clifton,

We are sorry for the trouble you are facing.

There is some issue with the downloads module due to which the Show More Files option is not working. The issue is already in our knowledge and our team is working on it for a fix. In the meanwhile, please share your required version of the API with us so that we can get you a link to it for downloading purpose.

We need the bug fix for BCC. This is fixed in NETWORKNET-34233. This is supposed to be included in Aspose.Email for .NET 3.9.0.

Thanks,
Clifton Sothoron

Hi Clifton,

Please use this link to download Aspose.Email for .NET 3.9.0 and let us know if you have any further requirement in this regard.

May I have a trial license to test this? Our license expired in 2013. This fix occurred in 2014 so I can’t tell if the bug is resolved.

Hi,

You can get a 30 day temporary license free of cost from here. Please note that we strongly recommend you to use the latest version of the API i.e. Aspose.Email for .NET 17.4.0 rather than using version 3.9.0 in your application. This latest version is more stable and have all the bug fixes from 3.9.0 till date. If your issue persists with 17.4.0, it may also persist in 3.9.0. We always test user’s issues with latest versions and then a fix is provided if the issue exists.