Access to page 1 content

Hello aspose team.

I’ m modifying a large number of documents, and I’ m using aspose.words .6 .0 .0

I’m using 2 documents files, a template file and a source file which have contents. I want to copy first page of template to my output. it contains 2 tables. but when I seach for tables I see tables of header&footer in found nodes.Unfortunately the cell values of this table is quite different with the same in next document, so I can not recognize the table by it’s toTxt property. and also I want just the text of source in it’s first page, it’s document title. So i want to know if there’s a way to separate document by pages or not.

Thanks

Hi

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words. MS Word document is flow document and does not contain any information about its layout into lines and pages. So there is no way to determine where page starts or ends and there is no way to split Word document into pages using Aspose.Words. Currently, you can only extract a particular page of the document as an image, PDF or XPS document.
If you need to get tables only from Body of the document, you can try using code like the following:

// Get all tables.
Node[] tables = doc.SelectNodes("//Body//Table").ToArray();

Hope this helps.
Best regards,