Access to previous versions to Fix bug

Hi,

I have found a bug in version 2.1.3 with loading password protected files. This issue is corrected in version 3.7. Unfortunately my license will not allow me to upgrade after 2007-10-23. I would like access to older releases to see if this bug was fixed and avoid buying this product twice.

I realize that you would normally like to get customers to upgrade but in this case it is a bug in the component that is preventing us from releasing our product fully and not a functionality gain I am looking for. Please consider my request.

Thank you,
Allan Logan

Hi Allan,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that you can access only the latest releases in the Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET download section. Also, in case of any issues we provide fixes in the next release; we don’t add fixes to the older versions.

Moreover, in case some fix is provided in a release published after the expiry date of the license, you’ll have to upgrade the license to use the latest versions. For further information, you can read Purchase Policies and Renewal Policies.

If you want to discuss further or need some more information regarding this issue, please post your questions in Aspose.Purchase forums.

Regards,