Action Settings

Hello,

How do I control 'Highlight click' and 'Play sound' properties (available through PowerPoint 'Action Settings' dialog of a shape?

In Aspose.Slides docs I have seen how to work with Hyperlink Links of the shape.

Thanks,

- Shay

Dear Shay,

I am extremely sorry that I am unable to completely follow your query. Can you please share the problem in detail so that I may help you out better.

Thanks and Regards,

Attached is the action settings dialog of powerPoint

circled in red are two possible actions:

one is 'Highlight click' and the other is 'play sound'.

are those actions supported by Aspose.Slides? From the doc I could figure out how to use Hyperlink action, but not those two

Thanks

-Shay

Dear Shay,

I have verified from product documentation and feel sorry to inform you that your desired options are currently unavailable. I have also requested our development team to share if any possibility of work around. Even if the mentioned features are unavailable, we may add these as a new feature request and shall try to provide in future product release.

Thanks and Regards,

I’d like to resurrect this thread. We too have an application where we are assembling a slide deck from multiple source files, some of which use action settings such as Object->Show to display an embedded graph full screen. Are there plans to include these features in a future release of Slides for Java? Thanks, Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks for contacting Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and request you to please share the sample desired presentation along with snapshot highlighting the requested feature with us. I will be able to investigate the issue further on my end on provision of requested information.

Many Thanks,