Activation problem

Hi Aspose team,

I tried to use the license key for v23.3 to activate v18.7, however, got the following error: “Invalid license signature. Please make sure the license file was not modified.”

@yzong Usually such issue occurs when a new license is used with old version of Aspose.Words (pre 17.10.0 version). You should use your old license with the old version of Aspose.Words and new license with the new version.
Please note you can use the old license with the old version of Aspose.Words perpetually.

@alexey.noskov Thanks for replying. When we bought this, the license was for v23.3. However, we really need to use v18.7, is there any way that we can achieve this?

@yzong The license for 23.3 version should work for 18.7 version. I have tested on my side and it works fine.

@alexey.noskov Could you please test our license? Is there a way I can send you my license?

@yzong You can sent the license via private message. I will test it and provide you more information.

@yzong Yes, your license does not work with 18.7 version on my side too. You can contact our sales team in Aspose.Purchase forum and request another license file.