I recently updated my Aspose.Cells version within my project and now workbooks that have ActiveX controls within them get corrupted. When the Excel file opens up I get a warning about “unreadable content”. Example attached.
Thanks for the file and sample code.
I have tested your issue and found the issue. The output XSLM file is corrupt as you pointed out.
string filePath = @"E:\test2\activex\Book1.xlsm";
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);
I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-41158 for your issue. We will look into it soon.
We have fixed this issue.
Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.104.22.168 and let us know your feedback.
Looks good. Thank you.
Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix: v22.214.171.124.
Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help.