ADAPT HTML POLICIE FROM PLACEHOLDER IN TEMPLATE

Hello,

I m trying to send html format in my placeholder and then generate a pdf and it s working as expected .
Now i want that what i send in html will be formated with the right size and format policy of the appropriate placeholder in my template .

I need your help please!
Don’t hesitate if you node more clarifications !

Thanks in advance.

@MDAKNOU
Please share a sample working code project with us for investigation.
We will look into it and guide you accordingly.

Thanks for your reply!

Yes that’s the part of code that we implement when we insert html tags :slight_smile:

public void fieldMerging(FieldMergingArgs args) throws Exception {
    if (documentBuilder == null){
        documentBuilder = new DocumentBuilder(args.getDocument());
    }

// ------ HTML Handling --------
    // All merge fields that expect HTML data should be marked with some prefix, e.g. 'html'
    if (args.getDocumentFieldName().startsWith(HTML_PREFIX) && args.getFieldValue() != null) {
        // Insert the text for this merge field as HTML data, using DocumentBuilder
        DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(args.getDocument());
        builder.moveToMergeField(args.getDocumentFieldName());
        builder.insertHtml((String) args.getFieldValue());
    }

Today we generate a right pdf when we push html in fieldValue like this :

{
    "fieldName": "HTML_MAIN_TEXT_BODY",
    "fieldValue": "<div style='color: black; font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: 12px'><u>Special Condition(s)</u><br/> The Euler Hermes grade that you have requested for the above mentioned company is 06, USD 40 000. It may also be consulted via our online portal.<br/>Please note that if at any time during the duration of this EZ Cover decision, we issue you a <b>Permitted limit</b> on the Insured Buyer, the <b>Permitted limit</b> takes precedence over this EZ Cover decision.</div>",
    "typeCode": "HTML"
}

But now my objectif is not to set manually the policy in the style of balise html , but i want to set it in the code when i insertHtml (means that want to insert html with the font size that i have in the placeholder (MAIN_TEXT_BODY) mentionned in my document ) and send it to Aspose .

Thanks!

Hello,

Please if you can reply as soon as possible as it’s quite urgent!

Thanks a lot!

I have this code as fillPlaceholder :

public Document fillPlaceholders(TemplateDataSourceDto dataSource, Document template) {
    LOGGER.info("Fill placeholders");
    // register listener for warning events generated by aspose document processor
    template.setWarningCallback(new HandleDocumentWarnings());
    // remove placeholders name when the field is unused
    template.getMailMerge().setCleanupOptions(REMOVE_UNUSED_REGIONS | REMOVE_UNUSED_FIELDS | REMOVE_EMPTY_PARAGRAPHS);
    // merge specific fields like booleans or html
    // here to insert 
    template.getMailMerge().setFieldMergingCallback(new HandleMergeField());

If i add this : template.setAutomaticallyUpdateStyles(true); to the line 6 it will fix the issue ?

@oleg.subachev have you an idea how to fix it please ?
Thanks!

Anyone can reply please , the need is quite urgent !

Thanks!

@MDAKNOU
This is Aspose.PDF Cloud support forum.
I don’t see anything related to Aspose.PDF Cloud in your code.
Please, can you clarify your Aspose.PDF Cloud related problem.

Ok can you suggest me the right Aspose module forum to share with please?

I m using Aspose.Words to generate pdf with aspose .

@MDAKNOU Your question is already answered in another your topic:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/adapt-html-policie-from-placeholder-in-template-1/284643/6