Add Barcode To Right Margin

I would like to add a barcode to an existing document vertically in the right side margin. I would like that barcode to contain, among other things, the current page and total page number (1 of 12). Is this possible?

Thanks,
John

@johnmann04,

Thanks for your query.

Do you want to embed barcode to MS Word document? If yes, you can use two APIs to accomplish the task. For example, you will use Aspose.Words to create, manipulate MS Word documents (e.g .DOC/DOCX etc.) or embed image (barcode) into it. You need to use Aspose.BarCode API to create or render barcode (image). See the document for your reference:

Hope, this helps a bit.

I would like to generate a barcode with these values in this order with a space between each.

{DISPLAYBARCODE {MERGEFIELD Member.LastName * Upper } { PAGE } { NUMPAGES } { MERGEFIELD Member.FirstName * Upper } CODE39 \d \t }

And I would like it to render as a barcode in word once its done.

@johnmann04,

Good to know that you can generate the barcode and paste onto your desired location on the document.

Please post your requirements with sample files and code in Aspose.Words forum, one of our fellow colleagues from Aspose.Words team will help you better there.

I think I edited my last post instead of replying… whoops!

@johnmann04,

You may use Aspose.BarCode to read and generate barcodes. To create, manipulate or mail merge in word documents you need to use Aspose.Words. Even you have to use Aspose.Words to embed the barcode (image) in MS Word documents, so as suggested, kindly post your requirements in Aspose.Words forum.

1 Like