Add ExportNestedStructure option when converting from xlsx to json with Cells Cloud

I’m developing an ASPNET mvc application. I’ve been trying out both the local and the cloud solutions offered by ASPOSE. When using the local version with a NuGet I’m able to convert an excel file to a json even when the excel has nested structures within it, because I can add options such as:

options.HasHeaderRow = true;
options.SortNames = false;
options.ExportNestedStructure = true;

This is pretty convenient because it allows me to convert excel files with nested structures to json and make those jsons contain the correct names of the nested columns.
When using the local version and adding the options.ExportNestedStructure = true, the nested structures in the json appear with the correct names as follows:

JSON
{
“TEACHER NAME”: “JOHN JONES”,
“EMAIL”: “jon@gmail.com”,
“SUBJECTS”: [
{
“SUBJECTNAME”: “ENGLISH”,
“GRADE”: “1ST”,
“HOURS”: “1”
},
{
“SUBJECTNAME”: “FRENCH”,
“GRADE”: “2ND”,
“HOURS”: “2”
},
]
}

I cant find a way to add the option ExportNestedStructure when using the cloud version. So the resulting json looks as follows:

JSON
{
“SUBJECTS”: “SUBJECTNAME”,
“Column4”: “GRADE”,
“Column5”: “HOURS”
},
{
“TEACHER NAME”: “JOHN JONES”,
“EMAIL”: “jon@gmail.com”,
“SUBJECTS”: “ENGLISH”,
“Column4”: “1ST”,
“Column5”: “1”
},
{
“SUBJECTS”: “MATH”,
“Column4”: “2nd”,
“Column5”: “2”
}
}

Not only is it doing a bad job structuring the json, the nested structures are not properly mapped. Is there a way to add the options to the request the same way when using the local version? or is it not possible with the cloud version.

Example of local call:
Aspose.Cells.Workbook workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(streamExcel);

// Initialize JsonSaveOptions class object
Aspose.Cells.JsonSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Cells.JsonSaveOptions();
options.HasHeaderRow = true;
options.SortNames = false;
options.ExportNestedStructure = true;

Example of cloud call:
filename = filename+“.json”;
var request2 = new PutConvertWorkbookRequest(file: mapFiles, format: “JSON”, outPath: filename);
var result = cellsInstance.PutConvertWorkbook(request2);

This topic has been moved to the related forum: Add ExportNestedStructure option when converting from xlsx to json with Cells Cloud - Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud