Add image inside of shape

I need to add an image inside of a shape.

The image is square.
The shape is a circle.

I’m not finding much of anything to do this.

You can add Text to a shape.
Is there a way to add an inline Image to a shape text?
Any other work-around?

Possibly without having to crop the image via System.Drawing…

@TraitDev

So in your case, you will adding both image and drawing shapes in the PDF from scratch? Did we get it correct? Could you please share some sample expected output or image for our reference? We will try to create a sample code for you and share it with you.

Here’s an image illustrating the desired effect. Thanks.
example.jpg (239.8 KB)

@TraitDev

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

Any update on this?

@TraitDev

Thanks for your patience. We tried to achieve your requirements by performing investigation at our end but unfortunately, we were unable to achieve them. Aspose.PDF is specialized to deal with PDF format so modifying images is out of its scope. However, we have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-52694 in our issue management system to further check the feasibility of this scenario. We will look into its details and let you know once the ticket is resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Just curious - I have no idea how Illustrator/Adobe products do this internally, but would it not be feasible/possible to add a crop the very same way they do?

@TraitDev

If Adobe Reader supports this, we will surely be adding this feature in the API. We will let you know as soon as the logged ticket is resolved and our investigation is complete.