Add image to XPS document using Aspose.Page for Java - content will be left blank

@wanyangye

We regret that earlier logged issue is not yet resolved. We will surely look into details of it and let you know as soon as we have additional updates.

Another issue as PAGEJAVA-42 has been logged in our issue tracking system for above issue. We will also take care of the issue and resolve it. We greatly appreciate your patience in this regard. Please spare us little time.

I’ll take a look at the problem and make it easier for you to handle it.
problem 1:
file1(I add watermarks to the XPS file, but the original picture content is removed, leaving only the watermark content. )
problem 2:
file2(Error in adding watermark to this file) error info:
class com.aspose.page.internal.l16l.I0l: Property PathGeometry undefined: Canvas.Clip
com.aspose.xps.XpsPathGeometry.lif(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.xps.XpsPathGeometry.lif(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.xps.XpsPathGeometry.(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.xps.I81.lif(Unknown Source)

Can you repeat the problem? If you have any questions or need my cooperation, you can contact me at any time.
These two problems have been bothering me for a long time and hope to be solved as soon as possible. Thank you

file1.zip (51.4 KB)
file2.zip (263.3 KB)

When you are in debug, you can use the file 1 and file 2.

@wanyangye

Yes, we were able to reproduce the issues at our side. Which is why we have logged them in our issue tracking system. Sure, we will surely contact you in case we need some information from you.

We have noted your concerns and will take care of them during investigation and resolution of the issues. Please give us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Are you having any problems? Can you tell me the latest progress of the problem? How long do you expect it will take?

@wanyangye

We regret to share that earlier logged issue is not yet resolved due to low priority. Please note that issues in free support model are resolved on first come first serve basis. However, we have recorded your concerns and will definitely consider them while resolving those issues. Please give us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Do I need to pay some support fees to get positive treatment? We bought the product interface of your company, belonged to the paying user, and found some serious bugs, but we were treated like this, we don’t understand, product bugs should be taken seriously. It’s been 15 days now. I’m not particularly satisfied with this kind of processing. So far, I don’t know if these two problems can be solved finally. I am waiting for your processing results every day. I was directly transferred by the XPS interface. Going to the page interface, saying that it can solve my problem, but in fact it is not. I hope that your company can pay attention to my problems, or what needs me to do to get faster and more positive treatment. Thank you.

@wanyangye

We really apologize for the inconvenience which has been faced.

Please note that we do understand severity of the issues and surely value your concerns. We have raised the issues to next level and will surely let you know as soon as we make some significant progress towards their resolution. We really appreciate your cooperation and patience in this matter.

We again apologize for the inconvenience.

I envision that I can handle it well before Wednesday. If we want to achieve this goal, what do we need to do, such as paying some fees to raise the priority.

@wanyangye

We would like to share with you that your issues are being investigated and are going to be resolved in Aspose.Page for Java 19.7 which will be available this week. As soon as new version of the API is available, we will let you know.

When do you plan to release V19.7. Can I wait until this month?

@wanyangye

Yes, we intend to release this version in this month. The update is expected to be released in this week.

Thank you!!!

Whether the progress is smooth and whether it is released as scheduled.

@wanyangye

Yes, the resolution process of your issues is underway and we really intend to resolve them in 19.7 version of the API. New version will be released before the end of this month.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Do you have good news?

@wanyangye

We would like to share with you that issues (PAGEJAVA-41, PAGEJAVA-42) have been resolved in Aspose.Page for Java 19.7. Please try using latest version and in case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you, I will go to the new version as soon as possible!

solved. thank you for your help.

@wanyangye

It is good to know that your issue has been resolved. Please keep using our API and in case of any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.