Add image to XPS document using Aspose.Page for Java - content will be left blank

Do I need to pay some support fees to get positive treatment? We bought the product interface of your company, belonged to the paying user, and found some serious bugs, but we were treated like this, we don’t understand, product bugs should be taken seriously. It’s been 15 days now. I’m not particularly satisfied with this kind of processing. So far, I don’t know if these two problems can be solved finally. I am waiting for your processing results every day. I was directly transferred by the XPS interface. Going to the page interface, saying that it can solve my problem, but in fact it is not. I hope that your company can pay attention to my problems, or what needs me to do to get faster and more positive treatment. Thank you.

@wanyangye

We really apologize for the inconvenience which has been faced.

Please note that we do understand severity of the issues and surely value your concerns. We have raised the issues to next level and will surely let you know as soon as we make some significant progress towards their resolution. We really appreciate your cooperation and patience in this matter.

We again apologize for the inconvenience.

I envision that I can handle it well before Wednesday. If we want to achieve this goal, what do we need to do, such as paying some fees to raise the priority.

@wanyangye

We would like to share with you that your issues are being investigated and are going to be resolved in Aspose.Page for Java 19.7 which will be available this week. As soon as new version of the API is available, we will let you know.

When do you plan to release V19.7. Can I wait until this month?

@wanyangye

Yes, we intend to release this version in this month. The update is expected to be released in this week.

Thank you!!!

Whether the progress is smooth and whether it is released as scheduled.

@wanyangye

Yes, the resolution process of your issues is underway and we really intend to resolve them in 19.7 version of the API. New version will be released before the end of this month.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Do you have good news?

@wanyangye

We would like to share with you that issues (PAGEJAVA-41, PAGEJAVA-42) have been resolved in Aspose.Page for Java 19.7. Please try using latest version and in case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you, I will go to the new version as soon as possible!

solved. thank you for your help.

@wanyangye

It is good to know that your issue has been resolved. Please keep using our API and in case of any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.

I have a new problem, after adding a watermark, there will be one more line.add watermark before and after.zip (9.2 MB)

@wanyangye

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and logged it as PAGEJAVA-49 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of it and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you tell me the progress?

@wanyangye

Currently the investigation against this issue is underway and we will be able to share some progress as soon as investigation is complete. Please spare us little time.

How to protect this priority, you can tell us, we don’t want to wait so long every time, whether there is a mechanism to deal with. This is an uncontrollable risk factor for us and cannot be dealt with and dealt with in a timely manner.

@wanyangye

Please note that issues under free support model are resolved on first come first serve basis and they have low priority. However, we have recorded your concerns and will definitely consider them while investigating and resolving the issue. We greatly appreciate your patience in this regard. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.