Add image to XPS document using Aspose.Page for Java - content will be left blank

If we pay some fees, we can increase the priority.

@wanyangye

The paid support option is recommended for those issues which are blockers or showstoppers so that they can be resolved on urgent basis. We resolve every issue either in free/normal support or priority support model. However, resolution time varies considering priority issues, their nature, intended enhancements and features in the API, etc.

In case your issue is a showstopper, you may please consider subscribing to priority support. We will surely let you know in case we make some significant progress towards issue resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

what’s new in page 19.8.

@wanyangye

The issue has been resolved in Aspose.Page for Java 19.8.

Can my license use slides and the Cells API?

@wanyangye

The license you have shared was issued only for Aspose.XPS for Java and can be used only for this product. In case you need to use Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Slides APIs, you have purchase separate respective licenses.

Is it purchased separately or can be added on an existing basis?

Is it purchased separately or can be added on an existing basis? How much does it cost?

@wanyangye

You would be purchasing the license separately. However, you can use existing account for further purchase. For further concerns about cost and license upgrading, you may please visit Pricing page of our website OR Post your inquiry in our Purchase forum where you will be assisted accordingly.

Can you give me a trial license? If there is no problem with the use, I will buy it.

@wanyangye

You can test the API in its full capacity by applying a free 30-days temporary license. You may apply for temporary license on the given link and evaluate latest version of the API as per your requirements.

If you face any problem getting a trail license, you may create a topic over Purchase Forum as guided above.

What is the difference between a total product and a separate product? I saw that the product was updated in March, and the current update time for individual products is in August.

What is the difference between Conholdate.Total product line, Conholdate.Total for .NET, Conholdate.Total for Java, I just buy Conholdate.Total for Java? Can you get all the interface usage rights?

@wanyangye

With Aspose.Total license, you will be able to use every API offered by Aspose. In other words, Aspose.Total is combination of all APIs. Earlier, we used to offer a single ZIP/MSI package which install every API in your system. However, now this service has been discontinued and we encourage to download all Aspose APIs through NuGet or Aspose Repository.

On the other hand, Conholdate.Total is combination of all Aspose and GroupDocs APIs. While using Conholdate.Total for Java license, you can work with every Java API offered by Aspose and GroupDocs. In case you need further information, please feel free to ask.

Do I need to extract text content from XPS or PDF files, is there a better solution? The text is in English.

Does Conholdate.Total contain java and .net?

@wanyangye

You can extract text from PDF files using Aspose.PDF for .NET. In case you are facing some issue, please share some sample files with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Conholdate.Total package is available for both Java and .NET.

微信截图_20190916165107.zip (455.5 KB)

OCR results are abnormal。

@wanyangye

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and have logged it as OCR-795 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate it in details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We plan to purchase the interface, which is currently under evaluation, so we hope to speed up the resolution so that we can understand the processing power of OCR.