Add javascript to comboboxfield

Hi,

I want to add some javascript to fire when a combobox is updated, when I try and do it like this combo.Actions throws a NullReferenceException. Is there a way to do this?

combo = new ComboBoxField();

combo.PartialName = "MyCombo";

combo.Actions.OnExit = new JavascriptAction("app.alert(this.getField('MyCombo').value);");

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with ComboBoxField using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.6.0 and managed to observe the reported exception. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-39128 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi, is there any update on this issue?

Hi Niel,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your above reported issue is still not resolved as product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue, reported earlier. However I have raised the priority of your issue and requested our team to share an ETA at their earliest. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-39128) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.