Add Page number using Text Stamp in PDF document via Aspose.PDF - the page number font is larger

Hello,
I am using the following code to set page number to a rather large pdf document:
static void Main(string[] args)
{
var targetPath1 = Path.Combine(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory, “result1.pdf”);
var targetPath2 = Path.Combine(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory, “result2.pdf”);
var licensePath = Path.Combine(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory, “Aspose.Total.lic”);
new Aspose.Pdf.License().SetLicense(licensePath);

Document doc = new Document(targetPath1);
        for (int i = 1; i <= doc.Pages.Count; ++i)
        {
            var pg = doc.Pages[i];
            AddPageNumber(pg, i);
        }

doc.Save(targetPath2);

ProcessStartInfo processStartInfo = new ProcessStartInfo(targetPath2);
        Process.Start(processStartInfo);
    }

private static void AddPageNumber(Page pg, int PageNumber)
    {
        TextStamp footerText = new TextStamp(PageNumber.ToString());
        footerText.HorizontalAlignment = HorizontalAlignment.Center;
        footerText.VerticalAlignment = VerticalAlignment.Bottom;
        footerText.BottomMargin = 10;

pg.AddStamp(footerText);
    }
}

On page 73, the page number font is larger then on other pages:
image.png (24.8 KB)result1.zip (8.5 MB)result2.zip (8.5 MB)

@mpogorelov,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share source PDF file with us so that we may further investigate to help you out.

@Adnan.Ahmad
result1.zip contains the source pdf file.

@mpogorelov,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and and I have logged investigation ticket with ID as PDFNET-47715 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Adnan.Ahmad
Hello, is there any update on this issue? It’s been a while

@mpogorelov

We are afraid that earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. However, we will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution. Please have patience and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali Hello, is there update or ETA for this issue ?

@mpogorelov

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket is not fully investigated yet. The issue seems related to specific PDF document structure and we will surely fix it as soon as the analysis is done. We greatly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello, is there an update to this issue? You guys had enough time to investigate by now

@mpogorelov

We really regret to inform you that the issue could not get resolved yet due to other tasks and pending implementations in the queue. Nevertheless, we have recorded your concerns and escalated the ticket priority to the next level. We will inform you as soon as we have some updates in this regard. We apologize for your inconvenience.