Add Signature field in pdf

Hello,
I need add signature field in my existing pdf.
I see that is possible with list, textbox, combobox, checkbox, but I don’t see to signature field.

How can I do this?

Thank you

Ana Bouças

Hi Augusto,

You can use Signature and PdfFileSignature classes to add signature in a PDF file. I’m afraid, Aspose.Pdf.Kit currently doesn’t provide any signature field. Can you please elaborate a little why would you like to have a signature field? How would you like to use it? Please share your requirement a little bit, if it is not supported in the kit, we’ll try to support it in our future versions.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi,

We need add a signature field, because we need sign a pdf file with Citizen Card. But who is a webapplication we can’t open window store.

And if we have a signature field in pdf, we resolve this problem.

You can help?

Thank you

Hi Augusto,

We’re looking into your requirement and you’ll be updated shortly.

Regards,

Hi Augusto,

We’re investigating your requirement at our end in detail, however kindly help us understand your requirement more clearly. This feature is currently not supported though, we can provide it in our future versions. However, Can you please elaborate your requirement in a little more detail? It would be better if you share about your idea regarding signing a PDF file via web application using Citizen Card. Any related details and information would be helpful for better understanding.

We’re looking forward to help you out.
Regards,