Add some text in 3d Scene and save as STL file

Hi,
I want to write text over scene using aspose3d library and I want to save scene as “stl” file. Further I want to print stl file using cloud.3dprinteros and the resultant print should show text over print. Please let me know if this is feasible using aspose3d library or any other library. If possible, please share code and details of the library.

Thanks

@Tarlok

A task as THREEDNET-1291 has been logged in our issue tracking system in order to check the feasibility of your requirement and prepare a code example accordingly. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its completion. Please be patient and spare us some time.

@asad.ali Thanks. Could you please let us know writing text is feasible in aspose 3d or not.

@Tarlok

We are afraid that this would not be possible using Aspose.3D. Also, we do not have any plans in near future to investigate and implement this functionality.

@asad.ali Thank you for the update. Can we create 3MF file using aspose 3d library? I believe 3MF format support texture and materials.

I am trying to save 3MF format using below code
scene.Save(Path.Combine(_hostingEnvironment, “asposecube.3mf”), FileFormat.Microsoft3MF);
but it is throwing error working “Not supported exporter type 1.0/Binary/3D Manufacturing Format

Please suggest.

Thanks

@Tarlok

3MF format is not yet supported but we can add its support in the API. Therefore, a feature request as THREEDNET-1292 has been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of implementation. We will implement it and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali Thanks